Monday, February 21, 2011

I am Number Four


Wow! I LOVED this movie. (I've seen it twice so far - I think it's important to support non-3-D movies - plus I loved it). It has everything - romance, action, explosions, aliens - everything! Alex Pettyfer (from "Alex Ryder: Operation Stormbreaker" and "Wild Child" with Emma Roberts) and Diana Agron (from "Glee" of course, and she was also in "Burlesque") are fantastic. I think they should win "Best Kiss" on the People's Choice awards.


I'm not going to give away any of the plot but one suprise that won't hurt anything is to look for Teresa Palmer ("The Sorcerer's Apprentice" and "Bedtime Stories"). She is using her native Austrailian accent in this one and she is fabulous. Also, Timothy Olyphant was driving me crazy because I knew I had seen him but I couldn't remember where. He plays the evil mastermind in "Live Free or Die Hard" and he was also in "Deadwood" (on TV) - so that you don't have to suffer like I did. lol.


There are a couple of swear words and, like I said, explosions and stuff but I would definitely take my boys to see this (if they wanted to go) and I think my husband might even like it.

2 comments:

  1. Great Blog Jennifer! Have you ever thought of having a rating system? Like five stars or scale of 1-10? Just a thought:). I look forward to checking this out more often. Sending hugs from WI.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sister! our sisters are wondering if you are up for the King's Speech? Love you.

    ReplyDelete