Monday, January 31, 2011

I love to go to the movies but I've noticed that most critics don't mention the things that I want to know about the movies. Like...is it entertaining? does it accomplish what it sets out to do? would I want to buy it?

I started this blog so that I could "criticize" movies the way that I would like them to be critiqued. I don't want to know that the latest James Bond movie is never going to get an Oscar. I already know that.

I will keep you up to date on whether a movie is worth shelling out your hard earned money or not, if all of the funny parts are shown in the preview, and if you should just wait for it to come out on video.

The first movie I want to critique is "The Dilemma."

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer, I am delighted with your site! Every review capture's exactly what I would want a reviewer to tell me. I also strongly dislike 3-D movies and but fortunatly my local theatre gives offers both non and 3-D format. Thank you for your reviews, you rule!

    ReplyDelete